Technical questions about Zevera service.
Forum rules
LINK IS NOT WORKING - Please send us links you were trying to download, which downloader you used and what errors you got so we can check and solve your issue. Posts with "nothing works" will be deleted!

REFUND REQUEST - All topics with refund request will be deleted! This forum is for support only. Those who wants a refund please read our Refund Policy - http://zevera.com/RefundPolicy.aspx
1 post • Page 1 of 1

Rapidgator downloads limited to 1/20th of premium account?

Postby rekrullurker@gmail.com on Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:29 pm

I was just downloading some files from Rapidgator when I received the following error message from Zevera;

We are sad to inform you that you have reached the traffic limit that you are allowed to download daily from rapidgator.net.

Important: Zevera has an agreement with rapidgator.net regarding the traffic from rapidgator.net and pays for that.

rapidgator.net and some other file-hosters belong to the category of file-hosters that have limitations (hidden or published). For this reason in our agreement with rapidgator.net a Zevera user is not allowed to download much more traffic than what he/she could download with a rapidgator.net premium account directly purchased from rapidgator.net .

As you can see, the message states; "a Zevera user is not allowed to download much more traffic than what he/she could download with a rapidgator.net premium account directly purchased from rapidgator.net ."

According to the Rapidgator FAQ, free users can download up to 5GB daily and premium users can download up to 20GB daily. I downloaded slightly less than 1GB! That's 1/20th of what a Rapidgator premium user is allowed to download! It's 1/5th of what a free user can download!

Either your traffic counter is wildly inaccurate, or Zevera has a LOT of hidden limitations that you don't disclose to potential customers.

This "unlimited" account is turning out to have major limitations. I understand that you can't offer truly unlimited accounts, but you're not even allowing users to download anywhere near what they could with a dedicated hoster account.
rekrullurker@gmail.com
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Return to Technical support