Technical questions about Zevera service.
Forum rules
LINK IS NOT WORKING - Please send us links you were trying to download, which downloader you used and what errors you got so we can check and solve your issue. Posts with "nothing works" will be deleted!

REFUND REQUEST - All topics with refund request will be deleted! This forum is for support only. Those who wants a refund please read our Refund Policy - http://zevera.com/RefundPolicy.aspx
4 posts • Page 1 of 1

Expired Account Message

Postby lucycury@gmail.com on Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:01 pm

Hello, I am having an Expired Account Message. I never had problems using zevera but today I am getting that message every time I try to download. I just got 1 file today and since then things are not working. Jet downloader is not working too cause Its stuck @ "checking hoster limit". I will appreciate any help. Thanks
lucycury@gmail.com
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Re: Expired Account Message

Postby Admin on Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:33 am

Your account is not expired – please clear your browser cache or try with different browser.
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Postby ricksterp1@yahoo.ca on Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:39 am

Well.
I've tried to loing and logout. I keep on getting the account is expired message..

In internet explorer i see a whole bunch of html code on the top page..
ricksterp1@yahoo.ca
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Postby Admin on Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:06 am

ricksterp1@yahoo.ca wrote:Well.
I've tried to loing and logout. I keep on getting the account is expired message..

In internet explorer i see a whole bunch of html code on the top page..

Your account is not expired – please clear your browser cache or try with different browser.

Q: Where can I find that clear cache option?
A: For Internet Explorer: Go to Tools – Internet options or click on gear icon on the right (depends on which version you are using). Then under Browsing history… click on Delete button. Be sure to check Cookies and Temporary Internet Files. Then click Delete button and after files are being deleted click on Ok button to close options. Then try login again.
For Google Chrome: Click that Tool icon in the upper right corner and choose options. On the left (in that blue section) click on Under the Hood and then click on Clear Browsing Data button. You can select period (say the last 4 weeks) and check Empty the cache and Delete cookies option. Then click Clear browser data and close options tab. Try login again.
For Firefox: Go to Tools and select Clear recent history. You can select period in a drop down menu and check Cookies and Cache. Then, click on Clear button. Try login again.
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Return to Technical support